Owanate Bestman will be chairing the Chartered Institute of Information Security Masterclass focusing on Solving the Cyber Security Skills Gap on June 10th.
The Masterclass is centred on the latest cyber security labour market study by the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS)
Owanate will be joined by:
- David Crozier, Head of Strategic Partnerships & Engagement, Centre for Secure Information Technologies (CSIT) Queen’s University Belfast
- Professor Steve Furnell, Professor of Information Security, University of Plymouth
- Jayesh Navin Shah researcher at Ipsos MORI.
We will explore three key areas:
- The demand for cyber skills in the UK
- The training and qualifications landscape
- Recruitment and diversity
Find out more here