We are working with a global organisation who are seeking a Business Change Manager with has experience delivering any of the following initiatives:
– Identity Access Management
– Joiners, Movers, Leavers processes
– Security tools
This is a 12-month contract based on a set of deliverables.
This global firm has offices in London and Surrey. While this role can be performed remotely, some face-to-face stakeholder management is required; so expect to visit the office sporadically.
This role will call for a balance of business facing skills and a strong technical awareness to ensure that the implementation meets business requirements.
You will also define Change Impact Assessments for the project, and you must be able to demonstrate an understanding of the change and its impact on people, processes, and technology.
- Development and implementation of change readiness plans; Building and tracking action plans
- Developing Change Management Strategy
- Identify business risks and their control process
- Experience in leading cyber security transformations and change initiatives
- Previous experience of Identity or JML initiatives
- The ability to work with stakeholders in global complex hierarchical structures
- High awareness of the project and programme context and discipline.
- Fully competent at planning, risk management, and dependency-management