Lead Security Engineer / Head of Engineering or Senior Security Engineer required for a cloud-native FTSE 100 firm. You will lead one of the chapter functions responsible for ensuring that there are technical capabilities to deliver security coding and pipelining.
This organisation is forward thinking and prides itself on its proven innovative culture and success.
You will be working with the relevant Product Owners and DevOps teams to deliver secure products and also bring security awareness to the organisation.
You will be working with cutting-edge technology with innovation at the forefront to exceed to expectations of this firm’s impressive consumer base.
You’ll be part of a growing security delivery leadership team and this team is expected to grow significantly over the next 6-12 months giving you the opportunity to focus on more of a leadership role if you wish. There is also the option to remain technical.
You will work with cloud automation tools such as Terraform, Jenkins, and Ansible and work with innovative tools to drive CI/CD and the growth of a secure cloud environment. There is a budget to train in new technologies and certifications to advance your career.
This is a chance to join during a considerable period of growth and be a key part of their core DevOps Security digital transformation.
- Experience in a similar Security Engineering role
- Secure Development Lifecycle practices and Agile development with Continuous Delivery / Integration
- Good Cloud experience with and appreciation of GCP (knowledge of AWS or Azure also valuable)
- Great knowledge of cloud automation tools
- Good Linux and infrastructure and networking knowledge
- Programming and scripting experience (Bash, Python etc.)
Competitive bonus and excellent benefits.