Bestman Solutions is working exclusively with a global software firm expanding its operations due to planned growth in key strategic areas.
This role involves leading and growing a technical and governance security specialist team. This is a board-facing role where you will assure the executive board of delivering the cyber security strategy.
The ideal Chief Information Security Officer will have an extensive background in multiple elements of cybersecurity and must be capable of formulating and implementing a roadmap in line with the business risk appetite.
- Lead the global security team in protecting the company’s digital assets.
- Develop, implement & monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program.
- Work directly with the business units to facilitate risk assessment and risk management processes.
- Develop and enhance an information security management framework.
- Provide leadership to the enterprise’s information security organization.
- Partner with business stakeholders across the company to raise awareness of risk management concerns.
- Educated to Degree level within a technology-related field or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience in leading and growing a globally listed organisation.
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO27001, NIST & PCI-DSS.
- Professional cyber security certifications are preferable.
The firm offers a hybrid working pattern with the main office in Austin, Texas.
Some occasional travel to other US locations will be required.