Global software player
The ideal Chief Information Security Officer will have an extensive background within multiple elements of cybersecurity and must be capable of formulating and implementing a global cybersecurity strategy.
- Lead the global security team in the protection of the company’s digital assets.
- Develop, implement & monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program.
- Work directly with the business units to facilitate risk assessment and risk management processes.
- Develop and enhance an information security management framework.
- Provide leadership to the enterprise’s information security organization.
- Partner with business stakeholders across the company to raise awareness of risk management concerns.
- Educated to Degree level within a technology-related field or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience of leading a leading and growing a globally listed organisation.
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO27001, NIST & PCI-DSS.
Professional cyber security certifications preferable.