We are working with a leading technology player that is growing its security division. As a result, there is a requirement for a Cyber Security Programme Manager to join the team.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of cyber security programmes, ensuring that they are aligned with clients’ business objectives and meet their specific needs.
You will also be responsible for managing and coordinating the work of a team of cyber security professionals, and for ensuring that projects are delivered on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards.
This is a hybrid position with some of the time based in their London office
- Lead the development and implementation of cyber security programmes
- Ensure that programmes are aligned with clients’ business objectives
- Meet clients’ specific cyber security needs
- Manage and coordinate the work of a team of cyber security professionals
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards
- Stay up to date with the latest cyber security threats and trends
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Industry qualification in Project / Programme Management, information security, or a related field
- Proven experience in leading and managing cyber security programmes
- Experience in working with a variety of stakeholders, including business leaders, technical experts, and regulators
- Experience with project management methodologies and tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
The firm is looking for a Cyber Security Programme Manager who is passionate about protecting people and businesses from cyber threats. If you are a highly motivated and experienced individual with a strong understanding of cybersecurity concepts and best practices, then please apply.