We are working with a financial services company seeking a Data Protection analyst for a 6-month engagement.
The role calls for experience in taking a company through a certification process, bringing it into a more compliant state, and taking a business through GDPR.
- Implement a comprehensive data protection compliance program.
- Conduct regular data protection audits and risk assessments.
- Identify and address any data protection gaps or vulnerabilities.
- Advise on and implement data protection best practices.
- Liaise with data protection authorities and other stakeholders.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest data protection legislation and regulations.
- Understanding of relevant data privacy regulations, particularly within the banking industry, like GDPR, CCPA, and any local regulations in the relevant jurisdiction.
- Knowledge of risk/security frameworks such as ISO27001, PCI DSS
- Knowledge of data security best practices, including data encryption, access controls, and incident response procedures.
- A background in financial services is preferred.
This is a fully remote role, and an urgent requirement. The contract will likely last 6 months.
Interviews will commence swiftly.