We are working with a global data intelligence firm that is further maturing its Data Privacy function and seeking an experienced Data Privacy / Data Protection professional to take charge of this newly created role.
You will work closely with the Information Security department to help promote good data privacy/data protection hygiene.
This role combines operational and advisory responsibilities and calls for an understanding of governance risk and compliance (GRC).
This is a truly global organisation with offices in the city of London. Given that many of your key stakeholders are globally dispersed, it is important to grasp international Data Privacy laws.
- Helping mature the data privacy function and raising awareness of data privacy standards and processes to various key stakeholders and teams globally.
- Performing and managing Risk Impact Assessments and Incident Management reporting
- Review and update data privacy procedures and communicate this effectively to the organisation, e.g., through training and awareness campaigns.
- Work with relevant teams such as compliance and risk to assess the robustness of third-party and supplier agreements in line with privacy law.
- Experience in Data Privacy laws across multiple global jurisdictions
- Degree educated
- A background in professional services e.g., banking, insurance, consultancy i.e., blue-chip organisations
- Knowledge of GDPR or other privacy frameworks
- Knowledge of risk/security frameworks such as ISO27001, PCI DSS, NIST, etc.
- Data Privacy certs or associations such as CIPP, CIPM, or CIPT.
This is a new role within an established organisation with a track record of global success.
Apply or reach out for further information