We are working with a technology-focused FTSE 100 firm to strengthen their cyber security posture further and manage rapid and swift secure application production. Security investment remains a priority, and as such, there is a budget for multiple hires to bolster team numbers.
The DevOps team works closely with the Security Architectural and Engineering team to facilitate the continuous delivery of IT applications by using Application Lifecycle Management and automation tools to promote secure code. For this reason, any experience working with security teams is desired, and given the number of roles vacant, we will keep an open mind.
In the move to digital transformation, the successful DevOps / DevSecOps Engineer will be supported in the established and growing DevOps team and create new, innovative tools to drive CI/CD activities.
You will be working with cutting-edge technology with innovation at the forefront. The Engineer will contribute to the future delivery and release processes for container-based (Kubernetes) and cloud-based pipelines.
You’ll have the chance to work with cloud automation tools such as Terraform, Jenkins, and Ansible. This is a chance to join during a considerable period of growth and be a crucial part of their core DevOps Security digital transformation.
There is a budget to train in new technologies to advance your career.
- Experience in a similar DevOps / SRE / Cloud Engineering role
- Good Cloud experience with GCP (knowledge of AWS or Azure also valuable)
- Strong knowledge of cloud automation tools
- Good Linux and infrastructure and networking knowledge
- Programming and scripting experience (Bash, Python, etc.)
This role offers:
- The option for 100% remote working
- Annual bonus
- Medical cover and critical illness
- The option to buy and sell holiday
- 10% contributed pension