We are looking for a technical security leader well versed in Digital Transformation methodologies and experience in DevSecOps environments. This is a new role within an exciting and well-reputed digital firm releasing several B2B and B2C cutting-edge products. This organisation has a strong Digital Security Philosophy that reflects the DevSecOps Manifesto.
You will partner with the CISO to grow the division both in headcount and efficiency, truly embedding a security-first mentality within a rapid “go fast” environment.
Although you will not be hands-on, it is crucial to have a technical background due to your liaising with the Digital, Product Management, and DevOps teams. You must be able to manage and direct technical members of the group.
The successful Security Leader with come from a technology or high-velocity organisation and be familiar with digital transformation principles.
- Streamline the software development lifecycle by identifying pain points and productivity barriers and determining ways to resolve them.
- Raise the cultural understanding of the agile approach to security while adopting the DevSecOps approach
- Collaborate closely with development teams to understand their current build and release processes and make recommendations for improvement.
- Work closely with the CISO to grow the team of DevOps, DevSecOps, and SecOps specialists.
- To streamline processes and partner with cross-functional stakeholders, including development, operations, quality assurance, and security.
- Security-related certifications, CISSP, CSSLP, CCSP, Cloud-related Security certs, etc).
- Experience in managing or leading technical teams
- Experience of working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Exposure to a variety of Cloud Security Architectures, ideally with GCP experience
- Strong knowledge in a DevSecOps environment and automated testing