We are working with an established global technology and data firm who are searching for a Director of Cyber Security to manage the various security departments within the organisation. This firm provides cutting-edge technology to several prestigious firms, including global banking firms.
You will be the most senior security leader in the firm and will provide leadership, supervision, and guidance to various stakeholders. You will manage an established team, and as such previous managerial experience is essential. As well as managing direct reports, there will be a further matrixed team at various levels of maturity.
Strong stakeholder management is crucial, as well as the ability to champion security and educating the business.
- Manage and lead a team of technical and non-technical security specialists
- Advice on security issues for both the firm and the relevant subsidiaries
- Developing and supporting future cybersecurity regulations, standards, and guidance.
- Develop and implement the practical framework and controls meeting UK and European standards.
- Evaluate how the firm meets cybersecurity requirements and, where necessary, provide training and guidance as required.
- You will also be a point of contact for relevant global regulators and relevant third parties.
Previous experience of managing medium to large team.
Security specific qualifications such as CISSP, CISM CRISC or CISA
Ideally, experience working within financial services and knowledge of FS regulation.
This role also offers a healthy salary, car allowance, and an attractive bonus.