The Information Security Engineer vacancy is a newly created position within a leading energy and critical / national infrastructure firm. This is a technical role that incorporates assurance. You will liaise with all business areas to promote security efficiency.
It is not important to have experience of Critical and National Infrastructure but an appreciation of the unique threats facing the energy and nuclear industry is advantageous. Applicants will be considered from any industry sector.
Although this is a Security Engineer position, an awareness of security architectural activities is advantageous as you will be encouraged to review some basic architectural designs.
- Security Incident Response Vulnerability Assessments
- Security Monitoring and Threat Intelligence gathering
- Participate in implementation or deployment of new tools, processes, and best practices to improve knowledge sharing and to raise security level while promoting security awareness.
- Reviewing architectural designs and artefacts
You will have
- Experience of working in a regulated environment
- An appreciate of cloud technologies, AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Experience of any of the following – ISO27001, MITRE, SCADA IoT, OT, Industrial Controls Systems, SCADA, NIS Regulation.
- Security or Risk certifications
This role reports to a knowledgeable and supportive CISO, and you will have a high level of autonomy.