A leading general insurance firm is seeking an experienced Programme Director to lead a Platform Delivery transformation programme.
This is a new role within the organisation and calls for a Programme Director or Senior Programme Manager with experience managing a Systems Integrator. This is a fixed-term position, and the transformation programme will likely last two years.
- Initiate and set goals for programs according to the strategic objectives of the organization
- Working with System Integrators to establish a cohesive high – performance team
- Plan the programs from start to completion involving deadlines, milestones, and processes
- Develop or approve budgets and operations
- Devise evaluation strategies to monitor performance and determine the need for improvements
- Supervise all program and project managers involved to provide feedback and resolve complex problems
- Apply change, risk, and resource management principles when needed
- Ensure program operations and activities adhere to legal guidelines and internal policies
- Keep senior management informed with detailed and accurate reports or presentations
- Experience of Programme Managing re-platforming programmes
- Experience in managing Systems Integrators
- Working within a regulatory led environment, preferably financial service
- Experience in different delivery methodologies, including agile portfolio leadership