Bestman Solutions is working with a FTSE 100 firm to support their digital transformation pillars with a key focus on Cyber Security delivery.
As such, we are looking for an experienced Scrum Manager who is SAFe certified for this long-term OUTSIDE IR35 assignment.
This is an urgent role, and the Scrum Manager needs to be in a position to hit the ground running, so previous experience in delivering cyber security tools and technology is vital.
This can be either Security Incident and Event Management, Identity and Access Management, Cloud Security, DevSecOps, or Security processes.
- Act as a Scrum Master for multiple teams across the security delivery program.
- Facilitate Scrum Work: Sprint Planning and Standups
- Report to key stakeholders on current progress and roadblocks
- Coaching and training teams on Scrum and SAFe methodology.
- Motivate and keep the team on track for delivery
- Experience in delivering Cyber Security initiatives
- Experience in SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework)
- Scrum Master Certification
- Ideally SAFe certified
- Ideally, experience of Microsoft Office 365 licensing
This is a remote position; however applicants must be authorised to work in the United Kingdom.