Security Architect with experience of working within a DevSecOps/DevOps environment required for a leading financial services firm. Situated within the technology team you will be assisting the firm in their move to promote security applications.
This role has been created due to a programme of work in line with automation and agile development practices.
As a DevSecOps Architect you will make use of your experience and knowledge in SDLC and relevant analytics and you will liaise with both the business and technology functions as the security architect subject matter expert.
- Defining the security architecture solutions for major programmes and projects
- Act as a key technical subject matter expert regarding security matters related to DevSecOps and secure development practices
- Participate in implementation or deployment of new tools, processes and best-practices to improve knowledge sharing and to raise security level while promoting security awareness
- Work with CI/CD tech team to integrate security tool automation such as SAST, DAST, Container Analysis, Issue Tracking and other security tools
- Strong experience in DevOps development practices, CI/CD pipelines.
- Strong expertise with cloud environments (AWS / Google Cloud / Azure)
- Programming/scripting experience (Powershell, ASP, .NET, Python, Perl)
- Security qualifications
- Certs such as TOGAF, SABSA are advantageous