We are looking for a Security Operations Manager to join an established team of cybersecurity professionals within a leading retail firm for a contract assignment.
In this role, you will be responsible for the following functions in the Security Operations team and should be able to demonstrate experience in the following:
- Security Detection & Monitoring
- Threat Hunting
- Digital Forensics and Incident Response
- SIEM Development
- Vulnerability Management
- Infrastructure Penetration Testing & Hardening
- Infrastructure Security Engineering
- Provide strategic guidance to the Security Leadership Team to ensure that the security function is well-planned and executed.
- Lead the Security Operations team in protecting the company from cyber threats.
- Oversee the internal and external security detection, monitoring, and incident response capabilities.
- Manage the Vulnerability Management program to ensure that vulnerability risks are identified and remediated in a timely manner.
- Work with Global Infrastructure and other areas of the company to ensure that the infrastructure, applications, and devices are configured and hardened to reduce security risks.
- Procure, manage, and support the company’s Security Operations infrastructure tooling.
- Identify and address gaps and inefficiencies in Security Operations processes and workflows.
- Ensure that the company’s Cyber Threat Intelligence capabilities are suitable and integrated into Security Operations processes.
- Ensure that the Security Operations team has the appropriate training and experience to protect the business.
- Significant experience in a security operations role.
- Experience in leading and managing a team.
- Experience in security detection, monitoring and incident response.
- Experience in vulnerability management.
- Experience in infrastructure security engineering.
- Experience in security administration and support.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
This is a 6-month contract role within a well-reputed organisation with a strong tech stack. If you feel this role may be suitable, then we would love to hear from you.