Bestman Solutions are proud to be working with a technology player who have a new requirement for a SecOps Lead / Security Operations Lead with experience in working in a Cloud-centric environment. You will work closely with the DevOps team to promote best secure best practices and be a key point of call for security issues.
There are several traditional SOC aspects to this role centred on SIEM tooling and monitoring. However, this is very much a cloud-centric lead role where you will take responsibility for Threat Hunting, Incident Response, and vulnerability assessments.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Developing and maturing automated frameworks for security deployments
- Promoting security best practices to build and maintain a safe and secure platform
- Manage security incidents, including post-mortem analysis and identifying the root cause.
- Evaluating and recommending cutting edge and emerging security technologies and tools
- Instilling a culture of collaboration and security by design
- Experience of managing or mentoring a team of SOC Analysts and Consultants
- Working in a Cloud environment with a SecOps approach.
- Experience of GCP or Azure (experience of AWS is also useful but not crucial)
- Practical experience of Information Security frameworks and knowledge of Data Security, Network Security, Access Control, Security Incident Management.
- Significant experience working in complex enterprise environments
- Experienced in architecture design, security patterns, and configurations
- Knowledge of cloud networking architecture, cloud operations, security, automation and orchestration
- Implementing and testing security policies across cloud
- Excellent problem-solving skill
This role would also suit a seasoned technical cloud-savvy SecOps expert who may have limited experience of managing a team but wishes to be supported in this venture. This is an exciting organisation to work for with a track record of success.