A leading financial services firm is seeking a Security Engineer with strong cloud experience to assist them in their move to secure agile application delivery.
This forward-thinking financial service firm boasts strong technical capabilities and leadership, with a substantial investment in Cyber Security.
The Security Engineer is a new role created off the back of a digital technology transformation.
The ideal applicant will have worked in a secure and agile application production environment and must have the ability to work with developers, ideally having sat within the coding / architectural teams.
Although a highly technical position, the ability to communicate effectively with all areas of the firm – both IT and the business is essential.
As an agile Systems Engineer, you will make use of your experience and knowledge in SDLC and relevant analytics, as well as the integration of security tools within the code pipelines.
This position is heavily centred on GCP and Azure, although AWS skills are valued.
- Experience in GCP or Azure migrations
- Knowledge of Safe Agile Frameworks (SaFE)
- Strong experience in Cloud services: AWS predominantly
- Load Balancer and Cloud formation
- Ideally knowledge of OWASP
- CISSP qualified is preferred but no crucial
- This role forms part of an ongoing project; as such, there are multiple hiring requirements of this nature.