We are working with a global media firm with an opening for a Senior Cloud Security Architect to develop and implement application and cloud security standards, patterns and guidelines that support ongoing deliveries.
You will work closely with highly technical digital and DevOps teams to provide thought leadership in areas of CI/CD and continuous testing & certification, site reliability within a Cloud-based microservices and data architecture. The firm in question has a native cloud environment and as such previous industry experience with large-scale cloud platforms is necessary.
You should have practical knowledge of DevOps, SecOps and CloudOps concepts and ways of working (one or more recognised security certifications.
You can expect autonomy in this position and an attractive benefits package.
You will create and review designs and work with a team of high-level coders developing leading software. You will work with IT as a security SME to build secure applications. An Enterprise-wide approach to security architecture is necessary.
This is a remote role with the option of coming to the office as often or as little as you wish.
This position is urgent, interviews can commence quickly, and decisions will be made promptly.
- Creating and reviewing security architectural designs in line with best practices, company strategy and risk appetite
- Experience building enterprise security strategy for cloud adoption and migration
- Significant technical expertise in a range of Cloud Computing technologies including AWS, MS Azure and GCP
- Expertise in multiple disciplines within Software Development and Application Security
- Mapping existing processes against regulatory and legal requirements (e.g. GDPR, ISO 27001)
- Gap analysis between current state and future state
Qualifications: (Mixture of)
BA/BS degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Math background
CISSP, CCSP, CRISK, CEH, GIAC, GPEN, PMP, MCSE, GCIA, GCIH, CSSLP
Ideally Cloud certified