We are working with a prestigious Tier 1 investment bank who are growing their Security Architectural and Engineering division. This role has a delivery focus, and the security architect of choice will act as a cyber security point of contact with a global remit.
You will have global responsibility and represent the Security Engineering centre of excellence proactively responding to various technical and assurance activities.
This is a delivery-focused role where the successful IT Security Architect will work within a highly technical and productive security team, supporting a wide array of assurance activities.
This role is centred on cloud adoption and the securing of products and services.
Typical activities include
- Cloud Security assurance across the AWS, Azure, and GCP estate
- Acting as a security subject matter expert for Infrastructure projects
- Design and review architectural designs.
Qualifications / Experience
- An inquisitive mind
- Deep knowledge of security architecture and engineering
- Strong in Unix
- Interest in Crypto currency and blockchain highly advantageous
- Industry Certifications
- Security: Ideally, CISSP. Other qualifications include CISM, CEH, CRISC, SANS.
- Architecture: TOGAF, SABSA or Zachman
Banking experience not required