We are working with a global technology firm that is creating a resilience engineering team to build robust systems, identify risks, vulnerabilities, and limits in the systems, and stop problems before they escalate.
We’re in search of a team member that can handle ambiguity whilst also being adept at adjusting to change, taking charge of the estate’s stewardship, and looking for ways to consistently improve it. Teams of security and reliability engineers are needed to continuously evaluate and test responses to various risks and attacks.
The ideal candidate must have a strong desire to see other engineers succeed, be at ease consulting with engineers who are using tools and solutions and work to forge close bonds with partner teams.
What you will do:
- Deploy and manage cutting-edge modern cloud technologies by employing IaC, self-healing, and security automation methods
- Help automate systems for CI/CD
- Create resilient and self-healing designs
- Work with the development team to create software and infrastructure that is scalable and reliable throughout the life cycle
- Test what you build using the methodology and principles of Chaos Engineering
- Assist others by developing automated systems, tools, and collaborative workflow procedures for engineers to bring up new infrastructure capabilities
What we are looking for:
- An experienced Site Reliability Engineer or DevOps Engineer with expertise in observability and reliability.
- With proven operational experience with at least one cloud service provider, preferably GCP.
- Has experience with infrastructure as code (IaC), systems automation, and configuration management tools preferring Terraform.
- Has expertise in evaluating platform and application architectures to fulfill SLA/SLO/SLI targets by applying security and resilience design concepts.
- Has expertise with chaos engineering techniques and reliability testing before and after deployment.
- Has a working knowledge of continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD).
- Someone with the capacity for cross-team collaboration and issue-solving.
- Working well with your team and partner teams to collaborate.