Third Party Risk Manager with experience of proactively undertaking supplier reviews for a leading banking firm. This is a hands-on position where you will deal with the end to end cycle of vendor management and risk.
You will ideally come from a Vendor or Risk background with strong experience in the operational aspects of third-party risk including onboarding, off boarding and co-ordinating with legal and risk.
Experience of any professional industry sector will be considered and the broader the better.
- Operationally dealing with new and existing Third parties and suppliers including on-boarding and off boarding.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for to identify and address key third party related risks
- Running the vendor process from end to end including reviewing contracts.
- Working with and / or developing Third Party Risk Management related dashboard that highlights key program metrics and statistics.
- You must have proven hands on experience in Third Party Risk Management across any industry sector
- Professional knowledge and experience of regulatory compliance and governance
- Appreciation of Security, risk management, internal audit, operational risk, legal or compliance.
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Experience of any Third-Party Risk Management system
- Ideally knowledge in either Oracle Financial